Learning how to sell your Hilton timeshare can be challenging, but with the right resources, you’re sure to successfully resell your HGVC ownership. You can sell the ownership on your own or list it with a licensed broker. Either way, make sure you are able to successfully sell the ownership by becoming educated on the sales and transfer process.
Due to the overwhelming number of scams on the resale market, there are a few things to watch out for:
- Never pay an upfront fee, if your broker is honest, they’ll earn commission only once the property is sold
- Always use a third-party closing company for transfer and escrow service
- Understand the market value, price the ownership right and sell it quickly before your next maintenance fee is due
- If using a broker, make sure they are a licensed Real Estate broker
- Get all offers in writing, unless you have a signed contract consider offers tentative
- Speak to a knowledgable broker about Hilton Right of First Refusal, know what it means for you if Hilton chooses to buy your timeshare back
Get Your HGVC Sold Safely and Quickly
Selling Timeshares, Inc. is our preferred Hilton resale broker. They’re owned by a licensed Real Estate broker, and run by licensed Real Estate Agents who specialize in Hilton resale services. The company employs the use of a third-party closing company, carries an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and has assisted with literally thousands of transfers since it was incorporated in 2005. Their resale team is made up of a group of seasoned timeshare resale experts, offering insider information before and after your sale. If you would like more information, you can start by filling in the form on this page, and we’ll send you a Hilton Buyer’s Guide to start the conversation.